Let’s get together and celebrate the sunny days, seasonal produce, and magic that is Summertime in Melbourne!
We are thrilled to be hosting another one of our great Bubbles Events, featuring 5 sparkling wines from around the globe to quench your thirst and 10 canapés to delight your tastebuds.
- We’ll begin with a crisp and zingy NV Prosecco, paired with Tasmanian oysters and a cucumber salsa, as well as grilled chicken skewers with a miso and mirin marinade.
- Next up, a beautiful sparkling number from New Zealand, the Twin Islands Chardonnay Pinot Noir, paired with a swordfish ceviche and a pea & lemon risotto.
- The Torre Blanca, an elegant, fruity yet tart Brut Cava, will follow, paired with grilled octopus coated in macadamia nuts and drizzled with sherry vinegar, as well as a grilled pork rice paper roll with a yuzo & peanut sauce.
- The bright and lovely Westwood Cuvée will then be paired beautifully with rabbit rillettes served on croutons with diced cornichons, followed by baked mushrooms stuffed with cheese and mixed herbs.
- Finishing with a local number, the Balgownie Chardonnay Pinot Noir with it’s crisp pear and apple notes will complement both a savoury canapé of hazelnut crusted goats cheese drizzled with herbed honey, as well as a lovely rhubarb almond tart.
We’ll wrap up the Springtime Bubbles Event around 5:30-6:00 pm, and carry on into a family style dinner of chicken & chorizo paella, followed by an elegant pavlova to satisfy every last craving you might have after such a delectable event.