Let’s get together and celebrate the sunny days, warming weather, seasonal produce, and magic that is Springtime in Melbourne!
We are thrilled to be hosting another one of our great Bubbles Events, featuring 5 sparkling wines from around the globe to quench your thirst and 10 canapes to delight your tastebuds.
- We’ll begin with a crisp and zingy NV Prosecco, paired with Tasmanian oysters and a cucumber salsa, as well as grilled chicken skewers with a miso and mirin marinade.
- Next up, a beautiful sparkling number from New Zealand, the Twin Islands Chardonnay Pinot Noir, paired with a swordfish tartare and a pea & lemon risotto.
- The Torre Blanca, an elegant, fruity yet tart Brut Cava, will follow, paired with grilled octopus coated in macadamia nuts and drizzled with sherry vinegar, as well as a grilled pork rice paper roll with a yuzo & peanut sauce.
- A rich and creamy Cremant de Bourgogne will then be paired beautifully with rabbit rillettes served on croutons with diced cornichons, followed by baked mushrooms stuffed with cheese and mixed herbs.
- Finishing with a local number, the Balgownie Chardonnay Pinot Noir with it’s crisp pear and apple notes will complement both a savoury canape of grilled asparagus with goats cheese wrapped in prosciutto, as well as a lovely rhubarb almond tart.
We’ll wrap up the Springtime Bubbles Event around 5:30-6:00 pm, and carry on into a family style dinner of chicken & chorizo paella, followed by an elegant pavlova to satisfy every last craving you might have after such a delectable event.